The Utility Sleeveless Shift Dress in Bone luxury linen is from our Utilitarian Story. The dress features four exterior pockets and a long belt that fastens with a simple brass buckle. Highly versatile, this shift can be worn with or without the belt, as a dress, as a top over shorts or long pants or over our Belle bikini in Fawn or Veronica one piece in Chocolate.
- Utility Sleeveless Shift Dress in Bone from Utilitarian Story
- Can be worn as a dress or top - with or without the belt
- Sustainably produced luxury linen from Italy
- Concealed buttons from hem to neckline
- Four feature pockets at front
- Wear with or without over-long belt that fastens with brass buckle
- Mandarin collar
- Garment ethically and sustainably made in Australia
100% Italian Linen. Luxury fabric made in Italy. Sustainably made from flax plants.
EU Reach Certified
This unique weave uses two tones of thread, providing distinctive dimension and movement to the garment. Highly breathable, extremely durable and hypo-allergenic, making it the ideal trans-seasonal fabric.
Cold gentle machine wash separately. Do not bleach. Do not spot dry clean. Do not tumble dry. Hang dry in shade. Warm iron on reverse. Dry clean recommended.
- Fits true to size
- Loose, relaxed fit
- Sits above knee
- Detachable belt
- Model is wearing size 8 in swimwear and size S in resort wear