Final Sale. 60% Off. This garment cannot be exchanged or returned.
The Utility Short in Bone from our Utilitarian Story is made from luxury Italian linen. Can be worn with or without the feature belt that fastens with a utility-style brass buckle. Fitted at waistline with zip at centre back, the flared short can be worn with simple T's, or works well with Belle bikini top or Victoria one piece in Fawn or the Utility Sleeveless Shift Dress in Bone worn as a top.
- Utility Short in Bone from Utilitarian Story
- Zip at centre back
- Sustainably produced luxury linen from Italy
- Wear with or without over-long belt that fastens with brass buckle
- Mandarin collar
- Garment ethically and sustainably made in Australia
100% Italian Linen. Luxury fabric made in Italy. Sustainably made from flax plants.
EU Reach Certified
This unique weave uses two tones of thread, providing distinctive dimension and movement to the garment. Highly breathable, extremely durable and hypo-allergenic, making it the ideal trans-seasonal fabric.
Cold gentle machine wash separately. Do not bleach. Do not spot dry clean. Do not tumble dry. Hang dry in shade. Warm iron on reverse. Dry clean recommended.
- Loose, relaxed fit
- Fits true to size
- Mid-thigh length
- Detachable belt
- Model is wearing size AU 8 | US 2-4 in swimwear and size S in resort wear