Final Sale. 60% Off. This garment cannot be exchanged or returned.
The Utility Pant in Terracotta from our Utilitarian Story is cut from a luxury linen from Italy. The relaxed leg pant has deep side pockets and sits high on the waistline, has a flattering fit around the bottom and loose pleats at centre front. Can be worn with or without the long self-tie with utility buckle. Wear with Matilda bikini top alone or under a jacket, Utility Sleeveless Shift Dress or Utility Sleeveless Long Tunic for elegant resort style.
- Utility long pant in Terracotta from the Utilitarian Story
- Sustainably produced, light and cool luxury linen from Italy
- Pant sits high on waistline with centre front pleats
- Deep side pockets
- Wide, loose leg
- Zip entry at back
- Wear with or without long belt that fastens with brass buckle
- Splits at centre front and centre back
- Garment ethically and sustainably made in Australia
100% Italian Linen. Luxury fabric made in Italy. Sustainably made from flax plants. EU Reach Certified This unique weave uses two tones of thread, providing distinctive dimension and movement to the garment. Highly breathable, extremely durable and hypo-allergenic, making it the ideal trans-seasonal fabric. Cold gentle machine wash separately. Do not bleach. Do not spot dry clean. Do not tumble dry. Hang dry in shade. Warm iron on reverse. Dry clean recommended.