The Resplendent Dress in Derwent is the hero piece of our Tasman Collection. Inspired by the rippling swells of the Tasman Sea, the Resplendent Dress is made from 7 metres of organic Italian silk blend. The dress is designed to sit high on the neck, cuts away at the shoulders and falls dramatically to the floor via a two tier design feature, each accented by rouleau ties. The silk blend fabric is incredibly light, slightly transparent (modesty assured due to meterage), and has a magical drape. A head-turning piece that is uplifting and beautiful to wear.
• Floor length statement dress
• High neck with cutaway shoulders
• Dramatic long rouleau ties at neck, waist and hip adjusts gathering
• Elasticated waist
• Made in GOTS Certified (Global Organic Standards) Italian silk viscose blend
• Slightly sheer with smooth, subtle sheen finish
• Sustainably and ethically made in Australia
Organic Italian Silk Blend
Silk Blend sustainably made in Italy.
17% Silk 83% Viscose
Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) Certifed Silk
Viscose is Responsible Forestry (FSC) Certified to be from a renewable source
EU REACH Certified that there are no harmful chemicals used in production or dyeing
Light, cool and breathable silk viscose blend with a soft, smooth hand feel and fluid, flowing drape.
Cold gentle machine wash separately. Do not bleach. Do not spot clean. Do not tumble dry. Do not steam. Hang dry in shade. Warm iron on reverse. Store garment separately. Dry clean recommended.