The Everywhere Shirt in luxurious, Italian white herringbone linen from the Utilitarian Story. With precision tailoring, the long sleeve shirt has a mandarin colour, concealed buttons at front and buttoned at the wrist. The long shirt can be worn loose over pants, shorts or skirts or tucked in at the front waistband and left out at back. Pair with Utility Pant in white herringbone linen.
- Everywhere Shirt in from the Utilitarian Story
- Luxurious herringbone linen from Italy
- Long line, loose fit shirt with precision tailoring
- Concealed buttons at front and wrist
- Mandarin collar
- Wear out loose or tucked into front waistband and loose at back
- Garment ethically and sustainably made in Australia
100% Italian Linen. Luxury fabric made in Italy. Sustainably made from flax plants.
EU Reach Certified
This unique weave uses two tones of thread, providing distinctive dimension and movement to the garment. Highly breathable, extremely durable and hypo-allergenic, making it the ideal trans-seasonal fabric.
Cold gentle machine wash separately. Do not bleach. Do not spot dry clean. Do not tumble dry. Hang dry in shade. Warm iron on reverse. Dry clean recommended.
- Loose fitting shirt with drop shoulders
- Fits loose - size down if prefer tighter fit
- Model is wearing size S