Universal Coat Dress in Japanese Lyocell from our Resort 20 Collection. Relaxed, long sleeve coat dress with a rolled lapel. Side splits to mid-thigh and falls to mid-calf.Can we worn open or cinched at the waist with wide self-belt.Designed to be draped over any of our matching Signature Collection Swimwear, on itÕs own as a wrap dress and with our Fluid Drawstring Pants for a sleek and sophisticated travel look.
- Relaxed fit, long sleeve coat dress
- Split up the sides to mid-thigh
- Falls to mid-calf
- Wear open or cinched with long self-belt
- Made from sustainable Japanese Lyocell
- Luxury soft, smooth, cool, wrinkle-resistant long-lasting, fabric
- Sustainably and ethically made in Australia
100% Lyocell. Fabric made in Japan. A luxury fabric that uses yarn spun from the wood pulp of sustainable tree farms.
Soft, smooth, silk-like and cool on the skin, this fabric moves with luxurious flow and fluidity. Wrinkle and bacteria resistant, it is highly durable and will maintains its drape and quality for years to come. Supremely comfortable, the ideal fabric for lounging or travelling in.
Dry clean recommended to maintain sheen and lustre or cold hand wash separately. Do not bleach. Do not spot dry clean. Do not tumble dry. Hang dry in shade. Warm iron on reverse. Store garment separately.